track my bus

Google Translate

How-To Videos

How to ride the bus

More Videos

Currently, public transportation services in Kalamazoo County are funded by special transit levies from both the Kalamazoo County Transportation Authority (KCTA) and the Kalamazoo Transit Authority Board (TAB).

For more information on the Kalamazoo County Transportation Authority, visit their website.

For meeting minutes and agendas of the Kalamazoo Transit Authority Board, visit the Transit Authority Board area of this website.